WorkSquare is currently looking to hire a Radiologic Technologist for a great opportunity for a large, teaching hospital located in Miami, FL, 33169
WorkSquare is currently looking to hire a Radiologic Technologist for a great opportunity for a large, teaching hospital located in Miami, FL, 33169.
- Responsible for use of radiological equipment in diagnostic examinations in the Emergency Dept, Emergent Fluoroscopy, inpatient digital radiography, operative procedural support, and portable radiography
- Assist radiologists or other medical specialists in performing fluoroscopic procedures
- Operate stationary and mobile x-ray equipment for diagnostic purposes, taking chest, body section, and other radiographs
13-week assignment with possible extension
10-hour Night Shift (may include weekends), 40 hours per week
Health Insurance (includes Medical, Dental, & Vision) and Life Insurance Coverage Available
- Associate's degree is required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), BLS and Florida Certified Respiratory Therapists (CRT) certifications are required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening and submit immunization/vaccine records after interviewing
- Prefer Cerner and Phillips PACS exp. Prefer Siemens, Caresream and OEC exp
Since 2008, WorkSquare has led the effort to provide high-quality recruitment and staffing needs with proven financial education. We believe that when employees are equipped with the right resources, they are more productive professionally and prosperous personally.
A world where every person has the resources to achieve a life of purpose & financial well-being.
To empower individuals to build prosperity through job placement & financial education.